• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GHL affiliate and Zoho to manage subscriptions at the client end using the Pabbly subscription is poosible?

msanyukta

I need help with the following use case.
I have affiliate products set up on GHL. When the user purchases the product in GHL, I'm looking for a solution, where the client can manage his subscription, and cancellations in Zoho. All subscription products are set up in stripe. Is that possible?

P

PabblyMember2

Hello,
Pabbly Subscription itself is used to sell the product by integrating payment gateways like Stripe. It can also help manage and create affiliate commissions, eliminating the need for separate software for selling the product and managing affiliates.