• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GHL - Webhook Workflow not working

I crated a workflow that connects to my GHL account and create a sub account when a form is filled in
I tested the work flow and it tested successfully and created the sub-account and a user in the sub-account
Now, when I ask a user to fill in the form, the Pabbly workflow is not creating the sub-account in GHL
I used https://webhook.site to confirm the webhook in GHI is sending the correct data every time
The Workflow is enabled, but not triggering (See attachments)
I am currently using the free account for testing before subscribing

Attachments

• workflow1.png
    workflow1.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 35
  • workflow2.png
    workflow2.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 51

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @KP_Itsinthecan,

Please enable this workflow, make a test submission, and check if the form submissions are being recorded. Ensure that the webhook associated with this workflow is still intact in your GHL account.
1703014149632.png

If the issue persists, try creating up a new workflow. Setup 'LeadConnector V2: Form Submitted' as your trigger step and see if the responses are being captured in that workflow or not.