• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gmail > GHL > Followup

RobRob

Hello there,

I am running email campaigns using Instantly. Now I want my incoming email replies to be automatically sent to the GHL workflow. then a chat gpt trigger would determine whether those replies are positive or negative. then only the positive replies would be sent a set of email follow ups automatically.

Reply coming in Gmail > forward it to GHL workflow > ChatGPT determining positive/negative > waiting > set of followup emails sent

How can it be possible through pabbly, please send in details.

Note: The email accounts I am using to run the campaigns aren't and won't be added in GHL

Please be quick,
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RobRob

Reply coming in Gmail > forward it to GHL workflow > ChatGPT determining positive/negative > waiting > set of followup emails sent

Kindly check the following action step which you can use in the exact manner to create the automation accordingly.

2023-12-04_17h30_59.png

You can watch the second part of the video lesson to establish the same logic in your automation.

sjl

Because you need Contact ID, you want to make sure the contact already exists. Also, it might be better for you to use Webhook in GHL to receive responses from OpenAi and set up follow-up emails within GHL.