• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gmail To WhatsApp

The Net

Hello Everybody,
I'm New here. I need to create an integragration between gmail and Whatsapp.
Basically I neet to send an email to a gmail account and pabbly need to take the WA number from the mail object and send the mail contentent to the WA number provided in the mail object.
Is it possible to do it?
I have already integrated WA with pabbly following the guide WhatsApp Cloud API inside Pabbly Connect and I have also obtained a permanent token and the test works perfectly.
Thanks,
Giuseppe

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @The Net

You can refer to the following video tutorial for your concerned use case. Please try this at your end and let us know if that helps you out.