• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GoCardless - Payment Gateway

Dave Curtin

Hi there,

There's a very popular payment gateway called GoCardless that I'd like added to the list of gateway options in Pabbly. Is this possible to add?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Dave,

We would like to inform you that we have integrated 35+ Payment Gateways on our software but currently GoCardless Payment Gateways is not in our list of integrated Payment Gateways. Since we have provided our Users with a feature named Custom Gateway through which you can Add any Payment Gateway of your choice (GoCardless).

Docs for Custom Gateway -
If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

Hi! I'm having big issues to connect pabbly subscription billing to Gocardless. I followed all the steps, but when I try to enter the custom domain, I get to see this:
Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 15.31.31.png

Can anyone help me out please?

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Kenny,
Greetings !!

Please let us know if you see the "Gateway URL" option on your end after selecting "Custom" in the Select Payment Gateway option (Refer to the screenshot below for more details).

If you do have access to the "Gateway URL" option, please refer to the help document below. It provides a step-by-step guide on how to integrate a custom payment gateway with Pabbly Subscription Billing.
Custom Payment Integrate help document :-
If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.

1689849856396.png