• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GoHighLevel Error - Custom fields not found

PaulHilse

Hello, I'm using the trigger for Jotform submission and would like to use the "Create or Update Contact" action for HighLevel (LeadConnector).

I've mapped all my standard and custom fields I'm pulling in from Jotform, however, when I attempt to do a test to send the lead into HighLevel, I receive an error: "Custom fields not found."

However, I've mapped all the custom fields that I'm using.

What could be the root cause of this error message?

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @PaulHilse

Upon reviewing the workflow, it appears that the Tag field was not mapped correctly, which may have caused the issue you were facing.

To address this, I have mapped the Tag field for you using double commas, and I can confirm that the workflow is now working as expected.

2023-04-12_10h38_08.png

It's worth noting that when adding tags in the Tag field, it's important to enclose them in double commas (") to prevent any errors from occurring.

Please take a look at the workflow and let me know if you encounter any further problems.