• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GoHighLevel (Lead Connector) Purchases Fulfilled by Printful

LoveAnarchy

Hi there, I'm trying to figure out how to connect GoHighLevel to Printful so that I can automate selling products print on demand. From what I understand this should be possible, but I don't know exactly how I need to set it up to make sure purchasing a product in GoHighLevel will correlate to the correct product from my Printful catalog. Through native integrations on say Shopify/Printful, it all syncs up. I am essentially looking to emulate this process using Pabbly. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @LoveAnarchy,

You can try using Printful: Create Order action event for your use case.
1690306436073.png

You can map the customer details captured from GoHighLevel.
1690306514331.png

LoveAnarchy

Hi @LoveAnarchy,

You can try using Printful: Create Order action event for your use case.
View attachment 29100

You can map the customer details captured from GoHighLevel.
View attachment 29101
Thanks for your quick response Arshil! The problem with this, from what I can tell, is that when any purchase comes through on GoHighLevel, it will buy whatever stock product I have selected in 'Printful: Create Order' and use the file that I add in the URL. This could potentially work if I was only selling one product with a single variant, but it still wouldn't be very assuring that I can't customise the product in Printful's designer.

Instead I ideally need to be able to map my products/variants in GoHighLevel to specific products that I have already designed in my Printful catalog. Is this possible?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
For this, you can enable the mapping button and map the number associated with the Product Name and Variant from GoHighLevel. Please note that for this to work, you have to get these numbers from GoHighLevel; otherwise, the use case you are describing will not be possible.
1690400582577.png