• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Ads issue

TDMx

I try multiple times to connect my Google Ads account to pabbly with no sucess :(

Im the administrator of the google ads account however whatever I try I can see any account on the list as you can see in the attached file.

Can you help me ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-07-31 à 09.34.44.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-07-31 à 09.34.44.png
    89 KB · Views: 65

Subin

Staff member
Hey @TDMx !

Kindly refer to the following video tutorial on how you can connect your Google Ad account with the action step-

This should work for you,

TDMx

I followed exactly this tutorial!!! nothing changed I updated the connection many many times... even tried with different admin login with the same account ID :( its not working

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @TDMx

Yes, you would be required to have manager access in your Google Ad account to use the API on the action step.

pazza

Doesn't make sense for single Adwords accounts that are managed inhouse. There are no Managers so it should take the master account ID to work. I wonder if this is possible in the future.

Supreme

Staff member
Doesn't make sense for single Adwords accounts that are managed inhouse. There are no Managers so it should take the master account ID to work. I wonder if this is possible in the future.
There's a current limitation with managing single AdWords accounts (now called Google Ads) in-house through the API.
Here's why:
  • API Requires Manager Account: Currently, the Google Ads API requires a Manager account ID for authentication. This is the top-level account that can manage and access multiple individual customer accounts (single AdWords accounts).
  • Single Accounts Don't Have Managers: Since single accounts don't have their own "Manager" designation, they lack the necessary ID for API access.
Therefore, it's currently not possible to directly manage a single Google Ads account through the API unless it's linked to a Manager account.

Future Possibilities:
While there's no official confirmation, Google might consider future API modifications to add to single account management directly. This could involve:
  • Introducing a new authentication method: This could be an alternative login system specifically for single accounts, eliminating the need for a Manager account ID.
  • Expanding Manager account functionalities: Google might explore ways to allow single accounts to temporarily acquire limited management functionalities within the API, without requiring a separate Manager account structure.

pazza

Amazing. Thanks for the reply. I’ve been trying to do a work around so now I know the only way around it is to add myself as a third party manager. Much appreciated!