• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

google calendar to whatsapp integration

Jing

IjU3NjcwNTY1MDYzZjA0MzI1MjY0NTUzNDUxMzM1MTYyNTQzMSI_3D_pc here is the task history. It says successful, that is because I refreshed the workflow on pabbly connect. Another class I created on google calendar didnt work at all. no notification was sent.
It only works if you keep clicking the save and test request button on pabbly connect.

Can you please help? this problem has been stuck for sometime. thank you so much

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jing

It appears that from Google Calendar the events datetime is coming in UTC format directly.

So, I think we don't need to convert the timezone, as it will directly work for Delay Until action step.

Please try now, I hope this should work now.

1678345877626.png

Jing

Hi
It is not working again

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "google calender to whatsapp no delay in centre - InCenter" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​

Task History ID: IjU3NjcwNTY0MDYzMjA0MzQ1MjZlNTUzZDUxM2I1MTY0NTQzOSI_3D_pc
Step Name: Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly > Add/Subtract Time
Connection Name: N.A.
Task Error Detail:

{
"status": "error",
"message": "Required field Enter Date missing. Learn more: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-to-fix-required-field-is-missing-errors-in-pabbly-connect.7488/"
}

Jing

Can you please tell us why are you using the Iterator action step in your workflow?
@Supreme I was advised to include it. I run a coaching school and wanted to send lesson reminders to students & tutors. Each meeting has different participants. Hence I was advised to include this.
Can you help me with this workflow? it has been dragging on for weeks and very important for my business. some of my students received incorrect whatsapp messages and it is really embarrassing

Supreme

Staff member

Jing

hi @Supreme thank you for your help. The workflow works when there is only one meeting attendee. When I add on more meeting attendees, it doesn't work

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "google calender to whatsapp no delay in centre - InCenter" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​
Task History ID: IjU3NjcwNTY0MDYzMDA0MzE1MjZjNTUzMzUxMzU1MTYwNTQzNCI_3D_pc
Step Name: Text Formatter by Pabbly > Text (Basic Formatting)
Connection Name: N.A.
Task Error Detail:
{
"status": "error",
"message": "Required field String missing. Learn more: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-to-fix-required-field-is-missing-errors-in-pabbly-connect.7488/"
}

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jing

Because you are sending messages to multiple users at different times, the Iterator with Delay action step is causing a disruption in the live execution, so we have created another workaround in your workflow that you can try.

Supreme

Staff member
It appears that from the desired workflow, it can only send notifications to one user at a different calculated time.

Jing

@Supreme Is it better to use the schedule function?
I was thinking of creating a workflow using the schedule function.
1. Everyday at 9 am, the bot would send WhatsApp reminders to all the meeting attendees for all next day meetings
2. There may be several meetings the next day & the each meeting has different number of attendees
Can you let me know if this is possible & how can I create such a workflow

Jing

Hi @Supreme
Can you recommend me any automation experts? Seems like most are very busy & I didn’t get a reply. My problem is still not solved.
I am a bit confused, I thought using pabbly means we can solve automation problems without coding? Do we have to search for automation experts?

Supreme

Staff member
Because you have a specific use case that needs to be checked to see if it is possible and how it can be done. As a result, we recommend that you contact an automation expert who can manage the use case condition and build one that meets your needs.