• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google doc formatting

ravimittal7

Hi,
I am creating a google doc in my workflow but content is not formatted when i open my google doc though same content in my gmail looks ok.
Please guide.

Thanks

Attachments

• GMail.jpg
    GMail.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2024-05-16 164758.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-16 164758.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 24

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ravimittal7

Can you please tell us how you are preparing the Google Doc file in your automation so that we can tell you the optimal solution?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ravimittal7

If you encounter spacing issues in the content generated by your Chat GPT action step, you can directly prompt it to adjust the spacing by adding or removing the extra spaces as needed.

1715941032537.png

ravimittal7

Spacing is just one issue. Please see the attached file.

Attachments

• Insta Reel & LinkedIn What kind of material should we use for swimming pool (mosiac tiles, ot...pdf
    44 KB · Views: 25

Supreme

Staff member
Since the content wasn't passed correctly due to inconsistencies in the format of Simple Inline HTML, I have reassigned all the HTML content. Please review your input and design it as needed.

Note - For extra spacing kindly use <br>

Attachments

• Insta Reel & LinkedIn How to Design and Build Your Dream Home in 2023_ (3).pdf
    87.9 KB · Views: 20

Supreme

Staff member
As mentioned earlier, the Google Doc action step takes basic inline HTML. We have passed the basic HTML through OpenAI itself to get the response from where you are generating the content. And for spacing coming from Open AI, we have replaced it with <br> tag.

ravimittal7

As mentioned earlier, the Google Doc action step takes basic inline HTML. We have passed the basic HTML through OpenAI itself to get the response from where you are generating the content. And for spacing coming from Open AI, we have replaced it with <br> tag.
Sorry, but it is still not clear to me. So, these steps like replacing spacing with <br> is all manual work?