• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Form File Upload as PDF, send this PDF as Email Attachment and WhatsApp Document

medialabs18

Hi,

I have a Google Form with an upload field, where PDF files will be uploaded. Google Srive is also generate in the Google Excel sheet along with the data.

However , When i use google drive app to share file with anyone, use File ID, , it dhows not show the PDF link as its already a PDF file, and when I use the link shown there as WebViewLink , it shows invalid attachment

I want ot share the same PDF file as attachment as an PDF file rather than a Webview link. How to do that.

Workflow ID: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/XxdQYl8MAGIHTQVRA0QDKVhMVkUGTFEHUDdVRw##
Task History ID: IjIwMjU1ODI4MyI_3D
Name Pending amount invoice to wa

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @medialabs18

Kindly check the presence of the PDF file Which you are trying to share. Seems like PDF doesn't exist in your Google Drive at all.

medialabs18

The file is there in the drive, you can check the screenshots.
and also the workflow.

I cannot attach the pdf file already present on google drive. Please guide with the kind of workflow required.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 1.30.40 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 1.30.40 PM.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 1.32.21 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 1.32.21 PM.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 71

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @medialabs18

Then perhaps you might be using a different Google account or the PDF file whcih you using might be corrupted.

Otherwise, the file with its formated generated URL will always be in the API response.