• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Form Integration with AI Sensy

I have added Google Sheet as the action and have added webhook url. The first part is working fine. The problem that i am facing is in the Trigger section. I have added AISensy as the trigger and when after mapping all the variables, when i click on the Save & Send Test Request, i am getting a EE6004 with the Status Code 400 and the Error Message Template params does not match the campaign.
As per instructions, i have done this in a separate incognito window and am out of options now where i am going wrong

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Saurabh@Synchrox

Please make sure that the parameters in your Aisensy account match the approved template. Ensure that the values you map in the action step align with the specified parameters.

For a step-by-step guide, you can watch the video lesson on configuring your Aisensy account provided below.