• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

google forms plugin does not install

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @javiermarcon,

Kindly hard refresh and clear the cache of your browser, and try again. If the issue persists, try using a different browser to install the plugin.

error_pabbly.jpeg

Thanks but after doing it I have another error. it happens in several browsers.

Now it worked, thanks.
But the fact for the initial setup is that the spreadsheet has its last field as optional so some rows have it and some dont have it, so when I hit the send button, it says that row 2 doesnt have information in that cell. How can I include the data of the whole row including that one in the automation?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In order for Pabbly to capture data, the trigger column in your spreadsheet needs to have some data; otherwise, it will not get triggered during automation, and the automation will not work. If possible, I would suggest you set the trigger column so that it always has some data.

I confirmed that blank requests are from real forms submitted but the webhook executed with no data, as shown in previous post, regardless all the fields filled in the form.

You have access now to the workflow. I was not allowed to give you access to the spreadsheet. But the concern is that the last cell is optional, so some times is filled and some times not, and so if I configure the last cell to be the trigger, I will loose many workflow executions because the workflow wont be triggered when the cell is blank, and if I configure the the previous cell, the workflow will be executed all the times but I won´t be able to get the data fo the last cell in the automation. How can I fix that? Please disregard my blank requests comment, that issue is solved.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Here's what's happening: Whenever a Google Form response is captured in your Google Sheets, it fills up the columns sequentially, starting from the first column and continuing until it reaches the trigger column. Once it reaches the trigger column, the data is sent to Pabbly Connect, and any data appearing after the trigger column is excluded.

To resolve this issue, you need to designate the last column of your Google Sheets spreadsheet as the trigger column. Additionally, ensure that the data in that column is mandatory. If the data in the trigger column is optional, your workflow will not be triggered if a user decides not to fill the optional field.

Your response is an excuse for a bad design and does not solve the problem. Since the plugin allows to send arbitray column range to the workflow, why is not possible to configure the columns to be sent?