• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Updating Wordpress

FeisalGRO

Hello,

I found this video on how to connect Wordpress and update based on changes made in a Google Sheet, fantastic! 👏

I encounter 2 obstacles;
1. In the video, it is explained which additional WordPress plugin needs to be installed for the API / authentication; unfortunately, this plugin does not seem available anymore. Which plugin do you recommend I use for this?
2. I would like to know if the post or page I send the information from Google Sheets to can be styled using, for instance, Elementor.

What I am trying to accomplish is this:

My client is a financial advisor on mortgages, and the loan rates vary. I have set up a Google sheet where he can just enter the new percentage rate in a specific field.

This information is then taken to Google Ads and automatically updated.

I would like the same to happen to all of his landing pages. And preferably in the same styling as the page.

In order not to setup multiple connections I assumed updating 1 (styled) post to be re-used on the multiple landing pages would be a good way to go about this, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you!

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @FeisalGRO

1. In the video, it is explained which additional WordPress plugin needs to be installed for the API / authentication; unfortunately, this plugin does not seem available anymore. Which plugin do you recommend I use for this?
To use WordPress, I request you to install the Basic Auth plugin in your WordPress. Please follow the following thread to add the Basic Auth plugin to your WordPress.

2. I would like to know if the post or page I send the information from Google Sheets to can be styled using, for instance, Elementor.
I kindly request you to review the last part of the video tutorial and try to apply styling on your page or post from your end. This is a task that needs to be executed on your end, and not within our capabilities.

Additionally, you can include a "ChatGPT" step in your workflow to customize the styling of your page or document as per your specific requirements.

FeisalGRO

Ok, that's great, thank you for sharing the link to the plugin thread,
And also for explaining about the styling.

I was not expecting that pabbly connect would style my post, but I will try and see what is possible from my end.

Quick tip: maybe add the link to the plugin or thread in the description of the video, that might save you some additional threads.

Thanks again 👍🙏