• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google My Business New Review to New Reply issue- regarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthick

Hello Sir.

We have tried the following workflow :

workflow name: Google My Business : New Review on JKKNCP to Flowlu Task

our Pabbly workflow steps:

1. Google My Business : New Review(Trigger Event) --> 2. Google My Business : Create Reply​

Note: in step 2: Name field get data from step 1

We have tried the above workflow but which is not working, we have inspected in history about this workflow but the flow was not updated when we trigger event happened.

the same workflow we have used in zapier , which is working fine.

kindly refer the screenshot: jkkn college of pharamacy(the reply automation message from zapier)

so kindly do the needful to us.

Attachments

• Screenshot (19).png
    Screenshot (19).png
    118.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    128.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    170.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    163.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot (25).png
    Screenshot (25).png
    485.7 KB · Views: 55
  • JKKN-College-of-Pharmacy-Reviews.png
    JKKN-College-of-Pharmacy-Reviews.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 74

Subin

Staff member
Hey @karthick !

On checking upon your workflow, we can see that you have done the setup correctly.

Also, when checking upon your workflow history, we can see that the task are getting executed as well without any error

1661336831206.png

You can for the same by doing a test submission and check for the update after 8hours

Hope, we have mentioned your query.

Status
Not open for further replies.