• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google My Business Task Execution Issues

G-Tech

Hello I am having an issue where I have a GMB task setup in the following matter listed below. The issue is it only responds to certain review not all reviews how can I debug a task to find out why it is only working partially?
  1. Trigger - Google My business
    1. New review Multi Location
      1. 5 Business Locations have been added
  2. Action - Router By Pabbly
    1. 1 star
      1. Action - Filter By Pabbly - Review Star Rating > Equal to > ONE
      2. Action - Google My Business - Create Reply > Review Name (Mapped Review Name FROM GMB) > Your Reply (Custom response catered to star Review)
    2. 2 star
      1. Action - Filter By Pabbly - Review Star Rating > Equal to > TWO
      2. Action - Google My Business - Create Reply > Review Name (Mapped Review Name FROM GMB) > Your Reply (Custom response catered to star Review)
    3. 3 star
      1. Action - Filter By Pabbly - Review Star Rating > Equal to > THREE
    4. 4 star
      1. Action - Filter By Pabbly - Review Star Rating > Equal to > FOUR
    5. 5 star
      1. Action - Filter By Pabbly - Review Star Rating > Equal to > FIVE

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @G-Tech

As we can see from your router condition you haven't mapped the correct label which can identify the rating.

Kindly use the "Review StarRating" data Label instead of any random data label in router conditions.

2022-05-06_10h36_22.png

G-Tech

Ok so looking at my work low I can tell you all my routes have the review star ratings selected. What looks to be the issue to me is that as I checked GMB I noticed the ones that have no been replied to are the ones where the user didn't write a review and has just left a rating. so how do I trigger those reviews (image attached for review).

1651838438469.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @G-Tech

The "Google My Business: New Review Multi-Location" trigger event also triggers when a user only selects the StarRating. Kindly try your workflow correctly and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

2022-05-06_18h08_40.png