• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google My Business without login credentials?

Tako

Hello,

We want to setup an automated response to our clients Google My Business reviews but our client doesn't want to provide us with their Google account credentials for security reasons. Is there any way for us to use Pabbly and connect our client's Google My Business account with their login permission? We have at least 3 clients we want to connect.

Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tako

You can ask them to add the member to your Pabbly account by using the Team Member Feature who can add the connection in your desired workflow with their account.

but what if we dont want them to show that we are using pabbly to our clients?
is there any other way like verification through a code or otp?

also can we not see the review text it only shows review stars and names

Attachments

• Screenshot (323).png
    Screenshot (323).png
    234.6 KB · Views: 46

Supreme

Staff member
but what if we dont want them to show that we are using pabbly to our clients?
is there any other way like verification through a code or otp?
Unfortunately, OTP and code verification is not available for assigning team member from your Pabbly account.

also can we not see the review text it only shows review stars and names
Please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it.