• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google My Business

Hello @Supreme

I have 200 GMB's. I do these activities daily for each GMB. My client strictly said to me to use VPN for selected location.

• Upload GEO-tagged photos
  • Reply to pending reviews
I need solution for it.
Please give me solution.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You can create an automation for replying to new GMB review as explained in this tutorial here. Note it does not requires any VPNs for replying to the new GMB review.

Please watch the tutorial here -

We will also suggest you to signup for the free account of Pabbly Connect and check - https://accounts.pabbly.com/signup/

@Supreme

Thank you for giving me a solution for post replies.
But my issue is bigger, my client shared 200 different GMB's with their Google Account. And said to me "don't login any GMB or Google Account without a dedicated IP".

My client's warning message to me
1659502333055.png

Here are some City with their dedicated IPs.

Screenshot 2022-08-03 102009.png

Please give me a solution for this.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
@Supreme

Thank you for giving me a solution for post replies.
But my issue is bigger, my client shared 200 different GMB's with their Google Account. And said to me "don't login any GMB or Google Account without a dedicated IP".

My client's warning message to me
View attachment 13789

Here are some City with their dedicated IPs.

View attachment 13786

Please give me a solution for this.
Thanks for the clarification and unfortunately its not possible to authorize the GMB account from an dedicated IP as your requirement is asking about.