• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zest83

Google Sheet (Level 0): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AvxbbQT_73zL-HE5OeJpuKQLCeg-nqwghzBAPpx6X10/edit?usp=sharing

I am trying to send the person, a WhatsApp message using ChatAPI

I was not able to LIVE Match the Name to the Mobile Number so I tried IMPORTING the Google Sheet into Another google sheet

Google Sheet Import Level 1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...8DMjYsJLiun4s9kahoLwcEvTI/edit#gid=1273632715

Now, when I match the Mobile Number Successfully to the name BUT When I did the "SAVE & SEND Test Request" - It did not capture the Last Column (Trigger Column being the number matched as per name)

So I did IMPORTED This Full Sheet, into another Google Sheet Level 2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rKte8BD-ByghYnE3uQUfjihGL0KnvNSyBAEy6Wg0tT4/edit#gid=0

Now, All fields are regular fields in this google sheet
It works perfect when I do the Extension Testing BUT when I fill the Form, (which is Google Sheet Level 0), Everything gets imported correctly... But Pabbly is not capturing the data

Is there an easier way around this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

Could you please tell us your use case once and do capture a short video on your concern, so that we can guide you on your issue accordingly.

zest83

I am basically trying to capture Indivudal People details on a Google Form without asking their Phone Number. When filling the form, the person chooses their Unique NAME or Their Unique ID

The phone Numbers are linked to this ID - on the same Google Sheet

We are trying to send a WhatsApp message using chat-api to these individuals after linking the phone number to their respective UNIQUE ID/Name ...

Hoping its clearer now?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

You can first extract the phone number from their Unique Id/Name with the help of the "Text Formatter by Pabbly: Text (Basic Formatting)" action step and then pass it to the Chat API action step to send the message.

2022-06-01_16h55_15.png

zest83

Hey @zest83

You can first extract the phone number from their Unique Id/Name with the help of the "Text Formatter by Pabbly: Text (Basic Formatting)" action step and then pass it to the Chat API action step to send the message.

View attachment 11520
This was a great idea!
But it did not work!

I did a Re-Capture Webhook and submitted the form again BUT the workflow did not get the Triggered events

So when using IMPORTRANGE formula on the google sheet.. and when the sheet gets updated automatically... iT DOES NOT trigger the webhook setting and the details are not captured!

So this issue is not resolved.

Have I made sense so far?

I am basically trying to capture attendance of indivudals based on their ID (on Google Sheet 0) ... Matching this ID with their Mobile Number on Google Sheet 1 & later, importing the entire thing again into Google Sheet 2 ... Column E being the TRIGGER column!

When I tried running a Test, It did not work!

Any Easier solution to this?

I have made all sheets PUBLIC for your reference
Please HELP

Google Sheet (Level 0): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AvxbbQT_73zL-HE5OeJpuKQLCeg-nqwghzBAPpx6X10/edit?usp=sharing

Google Sheet Import Level 1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...8DMjYsJLiun4s9kahoLwcEvTI/edit#gid=1273632715

Google Sheet Level 2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rKte8BD-ByghYnE3uQUfjihGL0KnvNSyBAEy6Wg0tT4/edit#gid=0

Supreme

Staff member
I am basically trying to capture attendance of indivudals based on their ID (on Google Sheet 0) ... Matching this ID with their Mobile Number on Google Sheet 1 & later, importing the entire thing again into Google Sheet 2 ... Column E being the TRIGGER column!

When I tried running a Test, It did not work!
Have you checked the Send on Event and Auto Send on a Scheduled ad on in the Pabbly Connect extension from the Google Sheet which you want to use to trigger data?

Also, do share the respective workflows whcih you using.

1654150326192.png
1654150340136.png

zest83

Have you checked the Send on Event and Auto Send on a Scheduled ad on in the Pabbly Connect extension from the Google Sheet which you want to use to trigger data?

Also, do share the respective workflows whcih you using.

View attachment 11543View attachment 11544

You requested to check Workflow:
Yes, I have enabled the Auto Send on Schedule as well.
All Three Google Sheet have been made public and their links have been shared in the previous message above!

Please help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

We traced your workflow data according to the Google Sheets entry and it seems like the Google Sheets trigger is capturing the webhook response correctly.

But in your Google Sheets as you have selected the triggering column E which is continuously getting the #N/A from some other workflow you are not getting any relative data.

So, kindly check the other workflow where you are cross-checking the 2 contacts and forwarding the selected contact to your another sheet(3).

2022-06-03_16h27_36.png

zest83

Thank you for making the time to understand the entire workflow.
yes, you can see the stress that we are going through to get this started.

In Sheet 2, as you rightly pointed out, there is a value: #N/A
This is generated when the vlookup formula, which matches the "NAME" column against the "Mobile number" in the next sheet, IF this matching turns out as false, it shows #N/A
(Someone on your team who understands the vlookup formula, will understand that if the vlookup formula does not produce the result, it returns #N/A)

Now, data from Level 0 is being imported into Google Sheet Level 1
(where the NAME is being matched to the Mobile Numbers listed on sheet named "Mobile Numbers") using the vlookup Formula

I have made changes to the Vlookup formula now, and it shows the cell as Empty instead of showing #N/A But this is not solving the issue
The Workflow is still not executing.

Again, the google is editable.
Please do check and tell me how it can start working..

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

As we have checked your workflow and its history log it seems like your workflow is receiving data from your Google Sheet.

Kindly check the Pabbly Connect extension for the required ad-ons.

The shared Google Sheets have only view permission, if you understand the edit permission in Google Sheet it allows permission to add/update and use extensions.

2022-06-04_10h37_05.png

Status
Not open for further replies.