• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet keeps losing connection

Grady8080

I got this email:

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "Add CEO Society Member", the trigger step was not executed due to the following error -

Trigger Name: Infusionsoft by Keap > Tag Added to Contact
Trigger Error:

{"fault":{"faultstring":"Invalid Access Token","detail":{"errorcode":"keymanagement.service.invalid_access_token"}}}

Please note that we have temporarily paused the workflow "Add CEO Society Member" until the error is fixed. The possible reasons for the error might be associated with the expiry of the trigger app authentication token or missing permissions.

In order to resolve the error, we request you to re-authorize your trigger app in the workflow and then enable your workflow.

How do I do this?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Grady8080

We have checked your workflow and it seems like the issue was due to frequent data coming through your trigger. As of now, everything is working perfectly. Could you please monitor the issue for a couple of days and let us know if you have any questions or comments?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Grady8080

As we can see from your respective workflow's recent logs and it seems like due to excessive use of Keaps the rate limit might have been exhausted and because of that your API token got expired.

So, please try reauthenticate the trigger event again and if the issue still persists, we would recommend you to contact Keap's support team since your API token was getting canceled again.

Grady8080

I reauthorized all the steps on Sunday. Ran cancellation task succeeded lest night. Today it looks like it is turned off again.
It is the Remove Cancelled CEO Society Member workflow.

Grady8080

Same thing just happened for Add CEO Society Member. I reauthenticated this one on Sunday with the other trigger. I really need to resolve this or I've gotta go to Zapier.

Please don't make me do that.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Grady8080

As we can see from the tasks history of your given workflow and it looks like you might have extensively call the Keap API because of that your connection gets broken and the system turns off the workflow.

1667375183196.png

So, kindly try tagging contacting a certain interval. So that your Keap account does not get connection broken.

Grady8080

How many calls is pabbly making? The tags are not being applied all too frequently. Maybe a few a day.
None of my other integrations are disconnecting like this.
Do my workflows need to have a limit on how often they run?

Grady8080

Thank you. Negotiating API parameters is not a role or responsibility I am prepared to assume as a customer.
I count on Pabbly to perform that service and have their integrations set up properly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Grady8080

Our tech team is currently looking into it and we will notify you with an update soon.

Your kind patience will be highly appreciated.

Grady8080

Could you define soon for me? I don't know if that means 2 days or 2 months.
I have been struggling with this for 2 months and I need to know a time frame so I can decide if I need to cancel or not.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Grady8080

Sorry for the inconvenience, but unless they revert back to us we cannot do anything. Regarding the concern we are trying our best, we have emailed them about their API on its working. Meanwhile, we have already contacted their team and made follow-ups many times.