• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet to WATI (Whatsapp) message not delivering

Mukhlesur

Hello,
I have linked a Google sheet and WATI. Whenever a new row is added, a template message should be sent to the associated Whatsapp number. I have added two steps. In the step-1, I have setup new contact creation in WATI and in the next action, a template message should be sent.

In the testing, the contact was added and message was delivered. But after that new contacts are not being added and messages are not being delivered whenever there's a new entry in the Google Sheet.

What's the
Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 3.14.33 AM.png
issue? Please help me in resolving it.

Fagun Shah

How is data added to gsheet?

If it is added by manual typing or google form then it will be instant(you need to check mark Send on Event). And if it is added by API then it will take upto 1 hour time to trigger and you also need to check mark Send on Schedule and Send on Event in Pabbly Google Sheet addon setup.

praveendvnk

Hello,
I have linked a Google sheet and Whatsup API Whenever a new row is added, a template message should be sent to the associated Whatsapp number. I have added two steps. I

In the testing, the contact was added and message was delivered. But after that new rows are not being added and messages are not being delivered whenever there's a new entry in the Google Sheet.

i have checked send on event also

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @praveendvnk

While setting up the Google Sheets, if you are getting the data from the Google Application or you are feeding the data manually then you can only use "Send On Event" and if the data is coming from a third-party application then you might need to select "Auto Send On Schedule" and "Send on Schedule" which will take exactly 1 hr to forward it.

Also, check whether the data was getting filled till your triggering column or not.

1670325560833.png