• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google sheet - Whatsapp Workflow error

kavita

Hello,
Can someone please review my workflow and help me resolve the error I might be making

Steps:

Conneted with Google Sheets to import data
Name, email Id, Phone (with 91- ISD) , remind on date, due on date, amount, mssage
Set the current date
convert current date to timestamp
convert remind on date to timestamp
convert due date to timestamp
Add filter that current date is greater than remind on date and less than due date then send message
Set up CHAT API

Thanks in advance!

-Kavita

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @kavita

We reviewed your respective workflow of concern and checked the steps. We found that your WhatsApp account is not authenticated with the chat API. You also need to provide internet access to your WhatsApp account to send messages.

Hence, it is showing the error status of the account not equals authenticated. Message to [email protected] will be sent after successful auth.
So, kindly configure it with the platform and also just want to confirm that are you aware that the Schedule by Pabbly takes time in UTC format.

Else, the workflow seems fine to us.

2021-07-09_15h28_33.png

kavita

Hey! Thanks alot for the response. I have tried everything with the workflow to make it work. It looks like a whatsapp update has thrown off APIs all around.. Please share your inputs on an API that will be reliable and stable for this integration

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @kavita

You can use Wareach, Chat API, WA API, and whatrise to send messages with the help of your workflow. Please check the following API's

2021-07-10_10h59_20.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kavita

Thanks, are you aware if they are working currently with the new update from Whatsapp which has thrown all APIs functionality out of the window?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @kavita

Regarding your question, you will be needing to get in touch with them as they will provide you better assistance on this.

Thanks!