• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets action not working

joerare

I'm running a webhook to create a new row in Google Sheets. I've run multiple tests, I see the workflow has fired correctly, but no data is showing up in Sheets. Suggestions?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @joerare

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't mapped any data in the Google Sheets action step to transmit the data from the trigger response to Google Sheets.

1684477713294.png

So, please map the data in the fields and then try the automation accordingly. For a better understanding, we recommend you watch the following video lesson.

(Watch the second part of the video)

hone

I have mapped the data from the actions to the Sheet.

When I run the automation, starting with Browse.ai individually, it updates the sheet.

But when the automation happens automatically (from the trigger) the automation runs, says it ran successfully but there is no data in the Sheet?
I'm so confused. Why would it work when I manually request a crawl from Browse.ai but not when it runs automatically, even though it says it was completed?
Even the Slack update action at the end of the workflow trigger each time, just no updates to GSheets.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @hone

Can please try recapturing the webhook response once? Seems like you might have done some changes to your Browse AI trigger response.

1691483381976.png