• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets Add New Row - Error No Response Received 25s

Bayu

Hi, need your help to solve the problem.

Currently, I'm fetching JSON data from another application to Pabbly Webhook every 3 hours and forwarding the data accordingly to Google Sheets by 'Add New Row' service. The data size is quite small, with only 30 records of data per fetch.

I've followed the suggestion to put 5 minutes delays between the Webhook to Google Sheet 'Add New Row'.
as suggested by Pabbly's team in the Forum :
https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pa...rror-response-not-received-in-25-seconds.855/

But the success rate is only 75-80%, while 20 - 25% of data always partially failed on the Google sheets step with the error message 'response-not-received-in-25-second'
Here is a few example capture screens:

1674037647709.png

Details :
1674037735207.png

Name of workflow :
Invoice History Xendit v2 via Gathr

Appreciate your help.
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Bayu

The API request is legitimate from our end, but since Google Sheets took more than 25 seconds to respond at that time and it worked when we tried again, we can infer that there was a problem with the Google Sheets API. I kindly ask you to get in touch with Google support so they can give you further information. Additionally, it's possible that you're making excessive use of the Google Sheets action step.

Bayu

Hi @Supreme, I don't think it's related to excessive use of my quota in Google Sheets API,
because the API sequence works under the Pabbly quota to Google Sheets API.

Also, just to make sure, I've checked my Google console, and no traffic appears.

How much traffic is allowed per minute per user per project for writing in Google Sheets under your Pabbly Quota?
I understand that we're using a shared quota or such clustering system.

But please consider how important the activity to write data in Google Sheets is in my operational business case.
while for now, Pabbly is one of the mainstays in our environment

Supreme

Staff member
How much traffic is allowed per minute per user per project for writing in Google Sheets under your Pabbly Quota?
I understand that we're using a shared quota or such clustering system.
This is not about exhausting the quota, since the application is taking longer time to process the request. So kindly try the "Google Sheet: Append Value" action step for the same. Perhaps this might help you out.