• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets advice when adding via Pabbly Connect

gizmogaz

Hi, I'm a new user and am a bit stuck. Forgive me if this is an easy answer but I've searched the forums and documentation and am still stuck!

I have a workflow where my shopping cart webhook fires into pabbly connect, then pabbly adds to sheets. All works well and the information is added except for 1 seemingly minor issue.

When pabbly adds the data to sheets it appears to insert the rows- which is great as I know you can run out of rows quickly if left unchecked... however I have other sheets which populate the empty fields based on what is input into the row. Those columns are not working as inserting the row means there is no preformatted script in the column.

Hope this makes sense. The whole idea with this pabbly workflow is to deliver information to my supplier more quickly than waiting for me to copy and paste orders into the fields manually- but not all the information is supplier by the webhook. ie, they require their product id which is different from my product id/ sku which is a term of our contract given that google will then pair the products by search.

Any ideas. Can my pabbly workflow also add the missing data? HELP!!

Many thanks in advance

Gary
(frustrated)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @gizmogaz

Could you kindly provide the workflow URL where you encountered this issue? Additionally, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share the incoming data from the triggering application and confirm whether the application is sending the complete data in a single transmission. You can easily verify this by conducting a test using the Webhook.site platform.

To ensure that the issue is accurately identified, you can copy the webhook URL generated by Webhook.site and integrate it within your application for testing purposes. Executing a test event within the application will help validate the webhook's functionality within Webhook.site, serving as a double-check to confirm the issue.

For a visual guide on tracking the webhook issue, you can refer to the sample video provided below:

gizmogaz

Hey @gizmogaz

Could you kindly provide the workflow URL where you encountered this issue? Additionally, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share the incoming data from the triggering application and confirm whether the application is sending the complete data in a single transmission. You can easily verify this by conducting a test using the Webhook.site platform.

To ensure that the issue is accurately identified, you can copy the webhook URL generated by Webhook.site and integrate it within your application for testing purposes. Executing a test event within the application will help validate the webhook's functionality within Webhook.site, serving as a double-check to confirm the issue.

For a visual guide on tracking the webhook issue, you can refer to the sample video provided below:

Hi, the webhook is fine. All requested information is being sent from Pabbly to sheets.

The problem is that by the data being inserted the existing script/ equation is not active. Is there a work around to make this data stay where I'd like it in the column?

Cheers

Supreme

Staff member
The problem is that by the data being inserted the existing script/ equation is not active. Is there a work around to make this data stay where I'd like it in the column?
Could you kindly provide the reference for your concern so that we may explore alternatives or solutions?