• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets lookup column with supporting column

Stuart

Is there any way to do this, it exists in Zapier!
Basically, I want it to only return the matched value if another value matches too.
kind of like if Name = John Doe & Status = Client
so if there is no john do or if he is not a client it will not return it

1710255595311.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Stuart,

Currently, we don't have this feature available for 'Lookup Spreadsheet' in Pabbly Connect.

However, if you want the next steps of your workflow to be executed only if two conditions are met, you can try adding a Filter to your workflow in this manner.

Stuart

Thank you, However the workaround only works if I want it to return one value and filter it out. my real issue is when i have duplicates of the name, but only one is a client (every new appt adds an entry, some people make multiple appts before becoming a client).
I would use a router and filter, but there is no way to 'break' the cycle when I find a match.

Stuart

That's pretty disappointing, I see there that someone requested this feature and was turned down.