• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets Lookup Error - Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota)

gopi

In the last 2 days, I am getting Resource has been exhausted error often in Google sheets lookup. Any fix?

Attachments

• 294004321_5781575271860930_5119803052972433708_n.png
    294004321_5781575271860930_5119803052972433708_n.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 59
P

PabblyMember3

We are looking into this and we have also reached Google support regarding this, it seems the per user quota for a few of our users are affected.

We will keep updating you.

P

PabblyMember3

We have made some changes to the Lookup Spreadsheet action. It should work fine. Please check your workflows and let us know if it persists.

fisto

I am having the same issue also.

Can you create an action that will retry the Lookup Spreadsheet when the resource is exhausted, so we don't have to manually do it?

P

PabblyMember3

I am having the same issue also.

Can you create an action that will retry the Lookup Spreadsheet when the resource is exhausted, so we don't have to manually do it?
We are looking into this, we will get back to you with the updates. In the meantime, you can re-execute the failed steps manually.

jttmckee

I've been having this issue as well. I tried to implement a delay step but that didn't help. Is there any update on this? Or is there anything we can do in the process to prevent this?

jttmckee

Yes. Eg task ID IjU3NjYwNTY4MDYzMTA0Mzc1MjZhNTUzNjUxMzY1MTY2NTQzOSI_3D_pc

Also Similar issues (but not same error) on Task ID
IjU3NjYwNTY4MDYzMTA0Mzc1MjY0NTUzNTUxMzU1MTZiNTQzNSI_3D_pc

and IjU3NjYwNTY4MDYzMTA0Mzc1MjY0NTUzNTUxMzU1MTYyNTQzMyI_3D_pc

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @jttmckee

We have checked the workflow's task id and found that you are getting the error "Required field Range missing" for action Get Rows. We have already applied the fix for the action "Get Rows" and you are not getting the "RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED" error for Get Rows actions.

You are getting "RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED" for action Add New Row, kindly note that we are getting the response from the Google side only and we did not modify any step in it. Kindly wait for a couple of days and monitor the issue.

jttmckee

I am getting this issue when a load of rows are processed at once suggesting I'm hitting the Google API limits. A simple fix would be to slow this down or delay but I couldn't find a way.
Using the delay by Pabbly function makes it worse since it delays all the workflows to the same point. I need some way of slowing down the workflow processing if there is a lot of them. That would solve this issue. Is there a way to do this?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @jttmckee

You can slow down the workflow by using the delay function. There is no other way inside the Google API to slow down this process. We will check with the technical team if we can implement any solution to slow down this process then we will try to implement it in the future.

Thanks
Kunal

jttmckee

I already explained that slowing down the workflow using the delay function makes it worse. This is because the delay function sends all the workflows to execute at the start of the next minute (= at the same time). I need a different way to slow down the workflow. It doesn't have to be inside the Google API.

Something that let me throttle the Pabbly workflow would be ideal (i.e. if there were a certain number executing it pauses future ones), or forcing sequential execution rather than parallel execution. Or anything else really which will slow it down. Please advise.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @jttmckee

Currently, we don't support any other slow-down mechanism other than using the delay function. We have forwarded this usecase to the technical team. If they find any solution to process the slow-down mechanism then they will implement it in the system.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions or comments.

@Kunal

I am getting it on

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-22 at 8.02.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-22 at 8.02.01 AM.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 36
This issue is now causing some very serious issues for us. How can we get this fixed ASAP!?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-22 at 3.15.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-22 at 3.15.24 PM.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 28
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @rjwalkerz3sm

We have submitted the issue to the technical team to check it. We will keep you updated on the status of this issue.