• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets "New or Updated Row" Trigger not working

I have a workflow connecting Google Sheets to Google Sheets.

In the source Sheet, a new row is added when a payment is completed by our user.

I have added the Webhook and Last column as Trigger column in the Initial Setup of Pabbly Connect Webhooks extension and activated Send on Event

However, whenever a new row is added from the backend, the workflow is not Triggered.

But when I manually copy & paste a row or manually type in values in the Source Sheet, the workflow gets Triggered and my destination Sheet is populated.

Please help me out as in what might be the issue here.

Fagun Shah

Read the part in red rectangle -

1673889668893.png

blitz92

Instead of google form, if i'm using say, JotFrom, and the the data is being exported to sheets directly with pabbly's webhook linked.

Will it not be instant in this case ?
Also, I'm trying to add the data manually, and yet it's not being triggered

Fagun Shah

Instead of google form, if i'm using say, JotFrom, and the the data is being exported to sheets directly with pabbly's webhook linked.

Will it not be instant in this case ?
Also, I'm trying to add the data manually, and yet it's not being triggered
Start another thread for this, so their team can help better.

blitz92

Already done.

nbridge

Hi im having a similar problem, except my data is not being added by a third party application, its data thats input into a side bar in google sheets and then written to a cell by a google sheets function. It still seems to be treating it like its a thirid party application though?>