• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets not showing up in Pabbly Connect with different Google account

colind

I have Pabbly Connect integrating nicely with my google sheets. Both Pabbly Connect and Google accounts are of the same person e.g. [email protected].
I now tried to connect a different google account [email protected] to Pabbly Connect. The authorization was successful but sheets are not being picked up.
How can I resolve this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @colind

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you are having such an issue? Also, let us know in which action step of Google Sheets are you using.