• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Technical issue with Calendly, Does not take into account the selected user

Idriss98

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY0MDYzNzA0MzM1MjY0NTUzMTUxMzI1MTZhNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Hello,

I have a Calendly pro account. I have several users in this account, each of them has specific events in their calendar.

When I create a Calendly + Google Sheets or Airtable automation for a specific user, which I select on Pabbly Connect, I end up on the Google Sheets with all the users' events.

Can I have help please ? It's urgent.

Workflow URL : https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...JB2YBFQsPVQMHdAQeBxVVVgd9URwDeFYTCjkAXlR8BWQ#

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Idriss98

Kindly add a Filter action step right after the trigger event. Simply input the email address of the specific user you want to target. This ensures that the workflow gets processed exclusively for that particular user. It's a quick and effective way to tailor the process to your needs.

1705495513748.png