• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

im trying to set an automate data gathering from different Google Sheets into one Word file, creating a folder, and uploading the document into folder

alaa bebar

I have set partial automation for a dynamic Word file, I need help on what should I do if the dynamic data gathering is from, a different Google Sheets and a procedure that will create a folder for each trigger for each client
here the partial workflow I have set: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzZjA0MzY1MjY4NTUzNTUxMzUi_pc
here's a screenshot:
1710321391295.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alaa bebar

I have set partial automation for a dynamic Word file, I need help on what should I do if the dynamic data gathering is from, a different Google Sheets and a procedure that will create a folder for each trigger for each client
Kindly elaborate on your concern briefly to check the possibility of the same.

alaa bebar

I have a Google sheet trigger, and in the iterator, I have an option when it triggers it will create a folder in Google Drive and then create a dynamic Word file after that it will start more information from, different Google sheet sources to the existing Word file.
hope this helps to explain my use case, thanks a lot supreme!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzZjA0MzY1MjY4NTUzNTUxMzUi_pc

I couldn't recall helping you set up this workflow.

Kindly consider hiring a Pabbly Connect automation expert who could set up and manage all your workflows on your behalf.

alaa bebar

@ArshilAhmad Hello Arshil, I meant I had guidance and explanation on how to set the Google sheet part and the use case of the iterator.
I just need basic guidance on the methodology of the processes.
if you help me explain the action event order so the automation can be set successfully
the methodology of the automation goes like this:

1. by triggering the Google sheets-with the iterator part filtering the value given in Google Sheets
2-creating a folder in Google with the full name of each customer
3-the process of dynamic worf file created from a template will be created and uploaded to a folder created in Google Drive

much appreciate you're patience and kindness you and the pabbly professional in the forum

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can setup your workflow in this manner to achieve your use case.

1. Data will be captured from Google Sheets and moved to the Route where the Filter condition is satisfied.
  2. A folder with the name of the customer will automatically be created in Google Drive.
  3. Finally, a Google Doc will automatically be uploaded to the same folder.

alaa bebar

thanks a lot, Arshil, if the mapping part in the dynamic doc file has multiple sources of documents what should I do then, I need to duplicate the data-gathering automation so it can done in one automation process?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have made some changes to this workflow. Now, the data is being fetched from multiple sources (Google Sheets) and fed into the Google Docs action step.

Additionally, I have added routes within a route. Now, it searches for a folder by name captured from the trigger step. If the folder exists, the dynamic document is added directly to it. If it doesn't exist, a folder is created, and then the document is added to it.