• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets triggers 2 times

Idriss98

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTZhMDYzZjA0MzY1MjZjNTUzYzUxMzA1MTZhNTQzNCI_3D_pc
Hello,

I have a Google Sheets triggers workflow.

Every time a new lead come, he receive a confirmation SMS.

The problem I have is that sometimes (not always) they receive two same SMS in a row. I have one trigger column and it doesn't change between the two SMS.

Workflow URL : https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzZjA0MzU1MjY4NTUzNTUxM2Ii_pc
First time : Task History ID - IjU3NjMwNTZhMDYzZjA0MzY1MjZjNTUzYzUxMzA1MTZhNTQzNCI_3D_pc
Second time : Task History ID - IjU3NjMwNTZhMDYzZjA0MzY1MjZjNTUzMzUxM2E1MTYxNTQzMyI_3D_pc

Did I do something wrong ? Why is it happening to times ?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Idriss98
Did I do something wrong ? Why is it happening to times ?
If you modify any cell values within the row, excluding the triggering column, the workflow will not be triggered. However, if you update the triggering column as well, it will then proceed to send the data to the workflow.

Himesh

Hello @Idriss98 from the video I can say that if you are receiving SMS two times then you need to check your router conditions.
Go to task history and check why it's triggering 2 times.

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.