• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Grab a YouTube video that isn't a 'short'?

demonboy

Hi,

I'm trying to grab a YouTube video but I don't want to grab shorts. As I understand it you cannot differentiate videos served up from YouTube, but is there a way of putting in a condition in my workflow that says "only published if the length is longer than five minutes"?

Supreme

Staff member
I'm trying to grab a YouTube video but I don't want to grab shorts. As I understand it you cannot differentiate videos served up from YouTube, but is there a way of putting in a condition in my workflow that says "only published if the length is longer than five minutes"?
If in the response you are getting a status that can say that the Video is published and fulfills all the conditions then you can use the Filter action step accordingly.

1669806306890.png

Moreover, we highly recommend hiring an automation expert who can manage your workflow and tackle everything for you - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-experts-and-consultants.22/

Our support is limited to only with technical errors only. We cannot help you in managing the workflows.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

For shorts video, you find "#Shorts" in the Youtube trigger respone as shown below -

1669810870003.png