• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Groovepages form to Acumbamail issue

Hi I'm having an issue connecting my groovepages form data to Acumbamail to create a new subscriber.
I get the email data in the auto responder but not the first name. How do I allow for a complete a transfer of data so Acumbamail captures both the email address and first name?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @socialcircle

We looked into your worklfow along with its latest task history Id and it seems like the name and email address are processing to Acumbamail accordingly.

2022-06-28_16h44_21.png

Hey @socialcircle

We looked into your worklfow along with its latest task history Id and it seems like the name and email address are processing to Acumbamail accordingly.

View attachment 12521
Thanks a lot Supreme. I managed to figure it out after 20 hours of trial and error. I was getting all of the data, but the first name, but that was do to me using lower case data on the groovepages form, instead of uppercase letters (weird, but I guess things are that meticulous. I see that all Acumbamail shortcodes are uppercase letters.

Thank you for getting back to me