• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GSheet webhook not triggering

AskYVi

My first concern is that all my Gsheet webhooks are the same URL?
Shouldn't they be different?

I set up multiple GSheets to trigger an automation to transfer data to Encharge and they do not trigger. I have to manually check and trigger them.

Sunando

My first concern is that all my Gsheet webhooks are the same URL?
Shouldn't they be different?

I set up multiple GSheets to trigger an automation to transfer data to Encharge and they do not trigger. I have to manually check and trigger them.
I too have a similar scenario where I got stuck, but later got clarification from the team.

To send data from Google sheet to Encharge or any other application (ClientJoy) in my case, you need to select both "Send on Event" and "Send on Schedule" as well.

Then whenever there is new data in your sheets, it will automatically go to the connected app. However, there is a catch/limitation as of now. You have to wait for 30/40 mins (1 hour in my case) before the automatic scheduling triggers and sends your data to that app.

You can select the above-mentioned 2 checkboxes, put some new data and wait! If your integrations are correct, you will see the data flowing within an hour (maybe)..

I am having a similar issue. Jotform is completed and passes the data to googlesheets. That works fine. I have "send on event" and "send on schedule" both ticked, but nothing comes over to Pabbly until I do the Send Custom Data. (This last one has been 2.5 hour without it being actioned (checked history), and yesterday I had a number of them that were days old and had not been triggered). Somehow when JotForm adds a row to the gsheets it is not being recognized by Pabbly as data to come over.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @woodennickel

Could you please share the name of your workflow and tell us are you sending the data to another workflow after feeding the Google sheets from JotForm?