• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gumroad -> New Sale trigger on 2 workflows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I have 2 products sold via Gumroad(one is an upsell of the initial one), priced at $47 and $59. Every time a purchase is made, the user is added to WishlistMmember into its own membership and then added to an email marketing software(Sendinblue).

For this I have created 2 workflows that work like this:

Workflow 1: Gumroad->New Sale->Filter(If product name matches value of product $47)->Continue with the rest of the setup
Workflow 2: Gumroad->New Sale->Filter(If product name matches value of product $59)->Continue with the rest of the setup

The problem is that Pabbly only triggers one workflow - the $47, and not both at the same time. So if I have a sale of $59, then the $59 workflow is not triggered, but the $47 one instead. Example: https://prnt.sc/01SwM47xNcTK

Any thoughts?

Could I just use an IF statement inside the workflow? That might be a workaround.

Thank you!
Madalin

Attachments

• Screenshot_48.png
    Screenshot_48.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot (55).png
    Screenshot (55).png
    95.2 KB · Views: 54
Update: I recreated the workflows, thinking that one of them was a copy of the other. They are 2 "built from scratch" workflows now, however, after tests, now Pabbly takes the 2nd one into consideration. So, the same issue. Both have "Simple response" to OFF.

Any thoughts?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sinergiadigital

We would recommend you use the router action step instead of creating another workflow for the separate product type. Whereas with the help of a router you can add routes for both products and process them accordingly.

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use the router action step.

Hey @sinergiadigital

We would recommend you use the router action step instead of creating another workflow for the separate product type. Whereas with the help of a router you can add routes for both products and process them accordingly.

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use the router action step.

Oh man, my bad for not digging into the documentation more thoroughly. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.