• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Have you been promised and you never got delivered from Pabbly in my case I have been chasing this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhi

I am a marketer I promise my client Pabbly is anytime better than other software but this time I am being fooled big time. My client asked me can I use connect service to integrate pabbly with the mailing boss. I shared the screenshot of pabbly website proudly. The client got agreed to it now the other day I asked the team they said we don't have this service available will inform if there is anything in near future. Please don't do this with people who are getting you business. I am freaking losing my client just because he thinks I promised him something wrong. He was telling me to lets go for zapier but I did not listen to him. I have not used the service i have paid 29$ if you DONT have it at least refund the money man. I thought it is made in India initiative we should support but what I got in return no service. who has an answer for this kind of fraud? please reply if you don't have service available you could have given me some solution to it but no one is bothered. Neeraj is the owner I saw u in one webinar it takes lot effort to build business like you after putting so much of effort are you planning to dupe a tiny business like us. HOPE SOMEONE HAS ANSWER TO THIS.
1616754788061.png

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I am a marketer I promise my client Pabbly is anytime better than other software but this time I am being fooled big time. My client asked me can I use connect service to integrate pabbly with the mailing boss. I shared the screenshot of pabbly website proudly. The client got agreed to it now the other day I asked the team they said we don't have this service available will inform if there is anything in near future. Please don't do this with people who are getting you business. I am freaking losing my client just because he thinks I promised him something wrong. He was telling me to lets go for zapier but I did not listen to him. I have not used the service i have paid 29$ if you DONT have it at least refund the money man. I thought it is made in India initiative we should support but what I got in return no service. who has an answer for this kind of fraud? please reply if you don't have service available you could have given me some solution to it but no one is bothered. Neeraj is the owner I saw u in one webinar it takes lot effort to build business like you after putting so much of effort are you planning to dupe a tiny business like us. HOPE SOMEONE HAS ANSWER TO THIS.View attachment 39
Currently, we only have action events available for the Builderall Mailingboss - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/builderall-mailingboss/

If you're looking forward to using the triggers events for Builderall Mailingboss, then please put your request here and upvote it - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for putting the request. The integration team reviews all requests and works upon them based on the number of upvotes they receive.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sudhi,

Do you want the refund for your purchase?

The team does the integration based on number of requests. However, if you think your use-case is not fulfilled in anyways and you think it is not worth it. You can claim your refund, we will do it for you.

Just raise a request by sending your account email and email your refund request to [email protected] and we will get it done for you....

Thanks

Mikey

Attachments

• 2020 - Mailing Boss - Integration - US.pdf
    317 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.