• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Having Trouble Assigning Levels In Acadle

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshih

Can someone shine some light on how to send invite to specific membership levels in acadle?

When I try to enter the name of the membership I get an error.

Thanks

mshih

Thanks I saw that video. seems a bit older because there is no group name on there to indicate levels.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 3.01.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 3.01.43 PM.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 3.01.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 3.01.52 PM.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 82

mshih

i tired to enter the name of the membership group but didn't work. (get an error)

However, if I leave empty it goes to the default group.

If i click on field it looks for info from the connection from thrive.

Is there a way to click on field and pull info from Acadle instead so I can select the membership level?

Thanks

Fagun Shah

i tired to enter the name of the membership group but didn't work. (get an error)

However, if I leave empty it goes to the default group.

If i click on field it looks for info from the connection from thrive.

Is there a way to click on field and pull info from Acadle instead so I can select the membership level?

Thanks
Does your group have id in Acadle? Mostly you will it in URL of the group when try to edit it in Acadle.

If you find Group Id then toggle on map toggle and add your group id there.

if you don't find we can connect on FB messenger also and I can help you in chat - https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/

mshih

thanks I will give it a try.

Added you on FB. Also i don't think I have chat support feature on my account for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.