• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I add data to field when updating but not remove old data?

Hi. I'm using Pabbly Connect to take WooCommerce orders and add or update email contacts in Constant Contact email provider. I currently have it set to where on each new order, it creates or finds/updates a customer profile in my Constant Contact email list-- and pulls the "product name" from each order (from a line item on the order) and enters it into a field called "Products" on the customer's profile on the Constant Contact list. That way I know which customer owns which version of our software.

This is working ok.

But we also have a subscription called the Plus Membership. Whenever a Plus Member order goes through, I believe it's taking the product name which is a line item from the new order called "MediaShout Plus Membership" and *replacing* the existing contents of the Products field I created.

So instead of the "Products" field in Constant Contact now having "MediaShout 7, MediaShout Plus Membership" - it only has "MediaShout Plus Membership" and I've lost the distinction of what other software product version they own.

I have a separate "Subscriptions" field for keeping the Plus Membership active / cancelled data that is working.. so I really don't need the Plus Membership orders to populate the Product field like other products do at all-- but I don't see a way of saying "If line item contains *Plus Membership* then ignore... or another way to ONLY complete the task whenever certain items are in the line items. Is there conditional logic to be able to include and exclude certain content from the workflows, or how else can I separate by product?

Luv

Hey @davidmediashout,

Yes, you can implement the conditional logic using Router by Pabbly. You can implement one route with the key-values so that it only passes the values with the "Plus Membership", and in the other route you can do vice versa where it only passes the ones not with Plus Subscription.
Refer to the image below for the filter condition,

1709109013527.png

Learn about routers here -