• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ThriveCart Product Price Options (aka Product Levels) not being pulled into pabbly webhook captured repsonse

spasta

When someone purchases a product in thrivecart they have the option of different 'price options' aka 'product levels', but when the purchase details come into pabbly after webhook fires, the 'price options' aka 'product levels' are not shown, it only ever shows the Default Product Name/Label which does not indicate which price otpion/level they purchased. I need to know which price/level they purchased to correctly deliver the product(s). I want to use pabbly router but again, I do not have the data from ThriveCart to route with.

I can't rely on the Product Base Prices themselves bc I want to use coupons, so...

Does anyone know if there IS a way to capture the price/level of ThriveCart purchases in pabbly? If not, I guess I need to create a SINGLE Sales Page for EACH product price/level, which sucks on many levels.

Any help is appreciated!
-David

Attachments

• pabbly webhook captured values.png
    pabbly webhook captured values.png
    268.6 KB · Views: 49
  • thrivecart levels, aka product price options not captured in pabbly webhook.png
    thrivecart levels, aka product price options not captured in pabbly webhook.png
    263.5 KB · Views: 71

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @spasta,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference: