• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrivecart-Encharge- Tagging

Hi there!

Couple of questions re.: Thrivecart-Encharge integration. Use case is a person purchases a product in Thrivecart, chooses a pricing option (out of three- say, Option 1, Option 2, Option 3) and I want them added to Encharge AND tagged with whatever pricing option they selected (#option1 #option2 #option3).

It seems to add the User fine but I can only select the Product Name but NOT what option the user purchased. It only shows the ONE main product.

2. Also when I DO choose to add a Tag in another step there is not a list of Tags to choose from?

I'm coming from Zapier where there was a list of tags to choose form. Also using TC in TEST Mode if that matters.

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 23.58.53.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @daryldblack

For your individual product, you can use the router action step by creating the separate routes and inside every route you can use the "Product Purchase" action step for the individual one.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.