• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Having trouble sending the JSON response provided by Pabbly to Voiceflow..

nicocarp

Hello, I am trying to create a bot that can create, update, and cancel meetings on Google Calendar. The issue is that the JSON response I receive doesn't contain any of the values returned by Pabbly.

To connect Pabbly and Voiceflow, I used a webhook in the API POST module, but I never receive the response I need to display in the chat. How can I fix this?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @nicocarp,

The workflow you have shared doesn't contain API by Pabbly module action step.

Please share the workflow in which you used the API the Pabbly module and received no value in the response. Additionally, please share the API documentation of the application you are trying to connect with

nicocarp

1697035842249.png

Thank you very much for your response! What I need is for my bot to retrieve the response that Pabbly sends so that I can use it and display it in my chatbot, but I'm not managing to do it.

Thank you for your help!

voiceflow api:

https://developer.voiceflow.com/docs/get-started

pabbly workflow:

1697038699884.png

i want use this response in my voiceflow but, i dont h=know how! please help!

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have understood your use case, but you would have to tell me which endpoint you intend to use for sending the Google Calendar response to Voiceflow.

If you are not sure about the endpoint to use, please get in touch with Voiceflow's support team, as they are much better equipped to guide you on which endpoint to use.