• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Help with integration of Marquiz to MailerLite

Seth

I created a quiz using Marquiz that has 5 different outcomes based on score ranges (16-23, 24-31, 32-40, 41-47, 48-52). I used Pabbly Connect to connect Marquiz with MailerLite, and I'm trying to use routers to place quiz respondents into one of 5 different MailerLite subscriber groups based on their quiz scores.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to configure the filters within the router, and so far I can't get it to work. The goal is, for example, to have a score between 16-23 place the quiz respondent into a certain subscriber group. So my filters at the moment for a score of 16-23 are:
  • result > points: [number] Equal To 16
    OR
  • result > points: [number] Greater Than 16
    OR
  • result > points: [number] Less Than 23
    OR
  • result > points: [number] Equal To 23
Can someone please help me better set up my router and filters?

A

Aman

You can try the following conditions

1. For scores 16 to 23

result greater Than 15
And
result less than 24

2. For scores 24-31

result greater than 23
And
result less than 32

Similarly, you can set up the conditions for the other score ranges as well.

Seth

Thank you for the suggestion, Aman. I set up all five score ranges with those conditions.

The issue I'm seeing now is that when I complete the quiz, no matter what score I get, it adds me as a subscriber to all five subscriber groups in MailerLite. So I end up receiving five emails from MailerLite -- one for each subscriber group.

Are you able to tell what I might be doing wrong here with the router?

A

Aman

Seth, I just checked your workflow. Actually, you are using the "OR" conditions under the Routes. But as I mentioned in my previous message you need to use the "AND" conditions.

1617277727400.png