• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hi Sir, I have configured abandoned cart recovery task by seeing YouTube but somehow it's not working. Could anyone can help me with that to configure

Hi Sir, I have configured abandoned cart recovery task by seeing YouTube but somehow it's not working. Could anyone can help me with that to configure properly.

Thanks
Tshirtsopedia

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Abhishek Paul

We have checked the workflow and found that you have deleted the existing connection for Woocommerce app. Could you please login again and establish Woocommerce connections and then try the same?

1663672344267.png

Thanks
Kunal

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Abhishek Paul

Kindly map the data in the product id and then click on Save and Send Test Request.

1663673716227.png

After the above steps kindly save the workflow and then try to create a new abandoned cart.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Abhishek Paul

If you don't know what to select from the above steps then you can leave it blank and click on Save and send the test request. Then you can try to create a new abandoned cart.

While doing save and send test request there is error 500 also showing request is blank. As you told, product IDS are blank

1663776410420.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Abhishek Paul

We have checked the workflow and found that you have not passed the product id in the Create a Coupon action because of which you are getting this error message. We have passes it and it works successfully.

1663831800309.png

Kindly let us know if it helps.