• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Help to set up whatsapp cloud API by Twilio

Carlos Melo

Hello,

I'm trying to configure Whatsapp Cloud API app of a business facebook account made on Twilio platform but I'm facing the difficulties shown below.

⚠️ The message template name field does not show the template that I configured in the Twilio platform. It's empty.

No template.png

✅ The configuration of the connection with my Twilio account is as follows:

Screenshot at Aug 26 07-55-42.png

🔵 You can see the correlation between the information provided below.
Token and Phone number:

token.png

🔵 Whatsapp business account ID:

whatsapp account ID.png

🔵 And finally the sender and message template configured below:

sender.png

template.png

So please tell me where the error is so I can fix this.

Note:
I'm trying to send Whatsapp messages via Twilio because my Twilio phone number is the only one the Facebook developer accepts as working.
If I try to use any phone number of mine, following the video tutorial
[
] whatsapp shows me a message saying there is a problem with the number but it doesn't show me what is this problem.

So my solution is this, trying it by Twilio.

Thanks,
Carlos M.

Attachments

• token a fone.png
    token a fone.png
    222.3 KB · Views: 43

Carlos Melo

Ok Supreme, I found the problem.
Facebook didn't accept the whatsapp business name I choose. It was repproved.

Actually that is the problem for all the refused phone numbers I have told you on my first post. Facebook doesn't accept any name I choose.
Your video tutorial doesn’t show the step which asks for the whatsapp business name. Maybe because your phone number was already accept in the past.
So please, tell me which kind of name I should choose so that Facebook can accept it.

Supreme

Staff member
In this scenario, I advise using a name that closely resembles your company or organization to ensure that Facebook would accept the WhatsApp Business name. Use a name that accurately describes your company's image and is compatible with any other branding you may have. Avoiding names that are too generic or irrelevant might also assist in increasing your chances of being accepted.