• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

hi usage on my tasks

azam

9 day 23 000 tasks used how is this posable and its not just that flow all high usage i do about 10 updates max a day but how is it posable to go throw so many i cant get through to the suport and i have now reached my limit good app but its a rip off i thort i was going mad but i went through 37000 tasks in under 9days

basicaly a clickup price update flow
a clickup technition update flow
a clickup book in flow
thats it and we average 10max bookins a day and do 6 items max updates a day so maths even if you x 5 the usage does not come to 37000 in 9 days

10units booked in =300 tasks max at 10 days
10 updats=300 max at 10 days
10 technition updates =300 max at 10 days

how did i get 37000 in 7 ot 8 days thats 4k tasks a day

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @azam

As we can see from your workflow, you are getting the same trigger response multiple times and because of that, your tasks are getting executed multiple times.

And the reason behind that is perhaps you have pressed the "Save & Send Request" multiple times which has created the webhook URL in your Clickup multiple times.

1688377580219.png

We suggest incorporating the Filter action step after the trigger event. By utilizing the unique Webhook ID associated with each multiple response, you can ensure that only a single response is processed within the automation. This approach allows for more precise handling of the received data.