• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

History not in complete chronological order

I am trying to trace issues when multiple workflows run at the same time and I'm trying to get the history view to show in a chronological order but the times are all over the place and random. It'll show 9:10 then 9:55 then 9:10 then 9:55 then 9:21, etc. Can you please fix this history view to order correctly chronologically?
1703882786597.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @andrewstrealtor,

Your Task History records a task whenever the trigger of your workflow gets executed, but the time shown here gets updated as per the execution of the latest step. For example, if your workflow is triggered at 5:00 PM, and let's assume you added a 2-hour delay step to your workflow after which the action step of your workflow is executed. So, your action step will be executed at 7:00 PM. This is the time that is shown in the Task History.

If you want the tasks to show up in chronological order, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform: https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Feature-Request

Why would I want to see the time of the execution of the last step over the time of when the workflow was triggered in the history?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As mentioned earlier, if you want the time in Task History to reflect the execution time of the trigger step, please submit your request using the link I shared above. As of now, the time in Task History will reflect the latest step execution.