• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Step names not showing!

Why do you allow us to rename workflow steps, but then in the history, when trying to trace an issue, and in the error emails, you do not show the name as I have set it and instead show only a generic step name? This makes it IMPOSSIBLE to know what is going on. I can not trace issues when the history shows no names and the emails for errors also show no names. How am I supposed to be able to see what the issue is? It should be simple to show the names as I've set them in the history and in the error emails. Please fix this ASAP.
chrome_SckMsnj08z.png

No, the names do not always show. Look at these images. I called this filter step "Block if not approved agent" and what appears in the history is "Route". All filter steps show "Route" instead of the name!!! I also included the same example I did earlier showing two filter steps with no names showing "Route" instead of the names I assigned to these steps!

Attachments

• chrome_3S8iLQYofk.png
    chrome_3S8iLQYofk.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 21
  • chrome_l1x8crrDbn.png
    chrome_l1x8crrDbn.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 20
  • chrome_besj1BEDSe.png
    chrome_besj1BEDSe.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 19
  • chrome_xvHlrLJJVF.png
    chrome_xvHlrLJJVF.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 20

Task history - IjU3NjMwNTZhMDYzNzA0MzE1MjZkNTUzNzUxMzA1MTY3NTQzNyI_3D_pc​

Or take your pick of any task history. They all don't work properly.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing this information. Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Our team is currently looking into this issue. Please allow us some more time. We will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
This issue has been fixed now. The steps in your Task History will now appear with the correct name.
1711225221452.png