• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how can i connect Ecwid and Lulu?

planwithart

hi everyone, first i wanna say that pabbly is amazing and i am really surprised it is free.
I wanted to connect my Ecwid shop to my Lulu account.
Basically the trigger event should be a new order on my ecwid shop, and the action event should be creating a print job on Lulu (a pod site).
Now, i have no experience in programming, but I watched some of pabbly's videos and started. I successfully created the first part (the trigger event) but i am not able to create the second part. (is really too complex).
so please help me, can someone tell me where i can find all the lulu data like external ID, cover source URL etc?.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @planwithart

Kindly refer to the following video tutorial for a better understanding of your concerning use case.

(Watch the first part of the video on how you can capture the webhook response)

(Watch the second part of the video to configure the Lulu action step in your workflow)

planwithart

thank you so much!! now I have created a workflow like this:
when there is a new order on ecwid --> Lulu calcolate the price of the book and of the shipping--> then lulu creates and ship the book to the client.
Now i have to understand how the payment I receive from the client arrives to Lulu. Do you have some ideas of how does this work?

planwithart

Yes, I'm sorry it wasn't clear.
Basically my whole problem is that Lulu doesn't have a made connection to Eciwd like they have for Shopify, the only way I can connect my Ecwid store to Lulu is using Lulu API.
I have an Ecwid store, where I sell Print On Demand Notebooks. Basically the clients see a notebook and pay me (from my store, i receive the payment on paypal).
Now, with the workflow I created, as soon as there is a new order, lulu calculate the price (that the client has already paid to me) and they also have action to print the notebook.
what I don't know is how the client's money (let's say 20$) arrives to Lulu (so they have 15$ to do their job) and I keep my earnings (5$)
I thought to do it manually, so I receive 20$ and I make the order on Lulu with client's money and keep my revenue, but I would like to now if it's possible to automate it somehow.
thank you again for being so helpful

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @planwithart

There is no such action event and their API doesn't provide such functionality to split the amount via API and then distribute it to the individual.

So, your use case is not possible on the platform.