• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

connect CJdropshipping to Ecwid

i need to connect my CJdropshipping account to my Ecwid store...
when i list a product in my CJdropshipping account to be listed in my Ecwid store... to have all the data of the product,( name, price, shipping information, inventory...etc.) synced to my ecwid store automatically.... and when there is any changes to happen to the product later ( like in price, inventorym availability...etc..) to be synced to my ecwid account.
there is no trigger for the application CJdropshipping...
the thing is i asked the same question before and was told to apply a request to make the connection...i did about a month ago and was told that it will be done within a week...
( https://pabbly.featureos.app/p/sync-product-updates-from-cjdropshipping )
but no answer at all...
is there a way to apply or send another request or shall i wait for more or what is going to happen??

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @TamayaStores,

The integration of an application with Pabbly Connect hinges entirely on the level of community interest it garners, as demonstrated by the number of upvotes it receives. The higher the count of upvotes for a specific integration request, the more swiftly our integrations team will prioritize the addition of that application to Pabbly Connect. I won't be able to give you an estimated time for addition of this application.